The latest nightly builds have DTD's in them, but I'm sure if they are being
used yet........

-----Original Message-----
From: Oren Gross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 12:52 PM
To: Struts User (E-mail)
Subject: official or non official DTDs

Where can I find a DTD for the two Validator configuration files?
Please reply directly to me.
thank
______________________________
Oren Gross, Software Developer
Mercury Interactive, APM - R&D
+972-3-5399407, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.