I'm going bats.  I'm creating a new Digester instance, setting its debug to a non-zero value, and telling it to parse a URL that I validate exists and matches the rule templates I've added to the new Digester instance.  Digester's parse() method fires, doesn't throw an exception, and nothing (no debugging information) gets output.

Are there any standard Digester checklists I should be going through?  Is there some step I'm obviously missing?  I've used Digester many, many times in the past successfully.

If folks are interested, I'll post my code and my config file.

Cheers,
Laird

--
Laird J. Nelson
Electronic Channel Group, Fidelity eBusiness