Subject: Keeping track of users
From: J Isv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi,
I'm quite new to struts and I'm sure there would be a common solution to
this question.
Is there a standard way to keep track of users logged onto the web
application? If there is, how to you handle the situation where they've
simply closed the browser (perhaps this causes an event - I don't know),
where their PC has crashed, or even if they've logged into the
application multiple times (assuming this is allowed in business logic).
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
J.