From: Marius Gabor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: lundi 29 juillet 2002 16:46
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Removing request parameter

Hi!

I need help: I have a form that contains a couple of hidden fields. I've tried 2
modify fields values working with JavaScript. It didn't do
it. Somehow, these fields are not visible and I can't read or set them. I know that I
can getParameter() or getParameterNames() and then I can
see the values stored in hidden fields. The problem is that I wanna
reset these values and I don't know how exactly to do that.

Any suggestion would be well appreciated! Thanks a lot!!!

Marius

--
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." Albert Einstein

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be constructed as binding
for the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless otherwise and previously stated.
Besides, the opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the NBB, which is particularly the case if the
content of the present message, or part of it, is of a private nature or does not come
whithin the professional scope of the author."