From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ActionErrors in ActionForm and JSP not showing up...

       if (this.companySelection == null ||
this.companySelection.equals("")) {
           System.out.println("FormPremadeReport:validate > No Company
Selected");
           errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new
ActionError("error.requestform.company.required"));
       }
       return errors;

I have the above code in my ActionFormValidate...  When I submit the
form it passes the IF (as it should) and returns me to the HTML form
page.  BUT my JSP for:

        <logic:messagesPresent>
        <!-- Errors detected -->
        </logic:messagesPresent>

Sends back the comment and font tags, but nothing after that...

Any ideas?  I do have the application properties for all the settings,
plus the shown resource above...