Cool.
Some comments:

Does it allow you to change the look and feel?  Most people find the swing
look disgusting.

Congratulations, from the screen shots it looks like you successfully got
Forte to dock all its windows into one screen.  I spent a while trying to
get this to happen and then gave up.

I look forward to the eclipse plugin.