Hello,

I developed a webapplication with struts. Everything works fine after
several tests. The Application must be internationalized, `cause we have
customers in France e.g.

When we´ve tested the application in France it did not work! And I don`t
know why.

Well, I managed my Windows2000 as an france-computer, connected to our
server in Germany and the same problem happened! That means: The
communication between an france client to a german-server did not work! When
I managed the server as an "france-server" it worked, that means
france-client to france-server worked fine!

Whats the problem, and how can i solve it?

Regards,

Maik