Hi all,

I am displaying search results on a jsp. I am also allowing the user to
select a row by selecting a radio button. The value that will be returned
to the calling screen will correspond to the radio selected. Thats exactly
where my problem is. If only in a javascript function i can alert the
value of the radio selected, i am done.
The following is the code that i am using in my jsp:'

                <logic:iterate id="myCollectionElement" name="options1"
indexId="csLabel1" scope="request">
onclick="radioValue()"/>
                      <bean:write name="myCollectionElement"
property="csLabel1"/>
                    <bean:write name="myCollectionElement"
property="csLabel2"/>
                    <bean:write name="myCollectionElement"
property="csLabel3"/>
                </logic:iterate>

Can someone please tell me:
1. By what name will i access the radio in my javascript (I assume its
radioid)?
2. Whats wrong in the code that i am using?

Any help or pointers to a working code????