From: Sandra.Heligon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 6:09 AM
To: struts-user
Subject: Struts directory structure

        I am trying to organize the Struts files structure for my
application.
        The files structure will be placed in the
$CATALINA_HOME\webapps\MyWebApp\WEB-INF\src
        directory.

        Has someone any comment or advice about the following structure:

        <src
                - <MyDomain
                        - <MyWebApp
                                - <Controller
                                        MyRequestProcessor.java
                                        MyListener.java
                                        <Action

                                - <View
                                        <ActionForm

                                - <Model
                                        JavaBean sources

                - <Common

        The Model directory has only to contain Java sources linked to the
web application.
        The JavaBean classes shared between multiple applications (web or
simple Java application)
        must be placed in an other directory common perhaps ?

        If someone has other structure proposition, I am very interested.
        Thanks a lot in advance.

For additional commands, e-mail: