Hello,
 Is it possible to kickoff an action from a 'link'. For instance I created a
'Logoff' Action (extends Action) which removes session information and
forwards the user back to the login page. In the initial hacked together
prototype I have a logout link (not part of a form) on a page. Is it
possible to have the link execute the LogoffAction or is the better solution
to write a servlet that the performs this logic? I know I could embed logic
in the login jsp page that invalidates the session if it exists (which I
will probably add) but I am curious as to whether it is possible to run an
action from a link.

Thanks,
 Ryan