> Is it also possible through this to do a file transfer bu your
knowledge

I don't know anything about that.

> Can you also send me a piece of your code as a reference

The snippets I sent you in the last response should get you going on the
VB side.  I couldn't really send you any more of our VB code without
sending it all because some of the guys who wrote it like to do things
in the most complicated way possible :-).  And the web framework we used
in that project was not Struts, but somewhat similar to Struts.  If I
can find time later today, I'll try to throw together a simple example
of that using Struts, but I won't make promises.

Thanks,
Greg