Hi there,
I started working with struts some days ago and now I'm concerned with
problem regarding to my LoginProcess:
When there comes a user with a sessionID that's already given to another
user then I assume that the other user doesn't want to be logged in anymore.
Therefore I had to log him off the system before I can log on the new user.

As I don't want the source code the logout-method duplicated in the
application (LoginAction & LogoutAction) I don't know how to handle this.

Is there something wrong with the design of my application?

Can someone give me an advice?
Ralf