Hi,

I have a form in witch there is 2 html select box (drop down lists).  The
first one is a list of organisations, and the second is the list of the
divisions.  Is there a struts way of, when there is an organisation selected
in the first select, to change on the fly the second select with the
divisions of that organisation.  It's a common problem that appear when you
select a country and you want only the states of that country to appear in
the state choice and I can't find a practical solution to the problem.

Thx all,

---
Nicolas Desjardins
Analyste Programmeur / Analyst Programmer
TI-Télécom, EFRIC_2x4DS
* (514) 937-0102 ext. 6083
*  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All you need is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure."
                                                            -- Mark Twain