Hello fellow struts users;

I have been looking at the nested tags example from the keyboard monkey, but
can't get them to work.

With <jsp:include page="treenode.jsp" /> I get the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: JSPG0080E: Invalid jsp:include tag

With <jsp:include page="treenode.jsp" fluch="true"/> I get the following
error:

I get the following error: java.io.IOException: Illegal to flush within a
custom tag

When I instead use <%@ include file="treenode.jsp" %> I get the following
error.
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: JSPG0066E: Seen file
\treenode.jsp already, maybe this is a recursive include?!

I am using struts 1.02 with Websphere Application Studio 4.02

My eventual goal is to make a nested set of radio buttons that returns just
ONE element:

--x1
----x1a
------x1a1