<Craig>
 All containers that implement Servlet 2.2 or 2.3 are required to support
"URL rewriting", which encodes the session identifier in the url as a path
parameter (not a query parameter). However, it is up to your application to
make sure you call response.encodeURL() as you are creating such links. The
good news for Struts users is that tags like <html:form> and <html:link> do
this for you, so that if you create all your links with the tags, you don't
have to worry about URL rewriting yourself.
</Craig>

 This means if I disable Cookies in  my browser (either by disabling from
browser settings or through weblogic.xml with <session-descriptor>,
 our web application developed with Struts 1.0.2 and Weblogic Server 6.1
should work fine.
 But it is not working if we disable cookies.

 Please clarify.
---  Vip