Is anyone interested in joining?  Looks like we have a group of 3-5 people
already interested.  We are thinking about having meetings in the New
Brunswick area.  I have made arrangements for website hosting for the group
and have a committment from Vic Cekvenich at BaseBeans to be a guest
speaker.

I'm not duplicating an already existing group am I?

Anyone intersted in participating please contact me at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]