Hi,
    I am using Struts 1.0.2 . I need to displays say 10 records per
page/view and give user ability to click on either next button or hyperlink
to display next set of 10 records. User should also have the ability to go
back by clicking previous button. I am able to display all records using
iterate tag, but not able to limit the no of records shown. Any example or
code will be helpful.
This is what i am doing to display records.

<logic:iterate id="selling" name="table.list">

       &nbsp<bean:write name="selling" property="sellingcode"/>

       &nbsp<bean:write name="selling" property="season"/>

</logic:iterate>

Cheers
vkvk