From: "Tarun Sainanee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: strusts + log4j

log4j initialization servlet entry in web.xml. and a corresponding java
file
I hope u r also using a controller servlet!!!
Regards,
Tarun Sainanee
TCS Delhi
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and
unruffled under all circumstances.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"Michael Delamere" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/03/2002 05:43 PM

        cc:

What do you mean exactly with the following sentence:

> Have u configured log4j initialization servlet?

Thanks for your reply,

Michael

Have u configured log4j initialization servlet?
Regards,
Tarun Sainanee
TCS Delhi
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and
unruffled under all circumstances.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"Michael Delamere" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/03/2002 05:37 PM

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        strusts + log4j

Hi,

I´m trying to use log4j for logging in my application.  The problem I´m
facing though, is that as soon as I drop the log4j jar into any lib
directory, struts doesn´t load anymore.  I get the folowing message:

The requested service (Servlet struts is currently unavailable) is not
currently available.

Does struts have a problem with log4j or what could I be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Michael

For additional commands, e-mail:

For additional commands, e-mail: