From: Aiken, Weston - Raleigh, NC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <logic:iterate> question

Consider the following scenario:

My Action class adds a Facility object to the request and forwards to a
JSP for presentation. The Facility object contains an array of
PhoneNumber objects.

My question is: Using struts tags, is it possible to pull the
PhoneNumber[] array out of the Facility object and then iterate through
them? If the PhoneNumber array were in the request by itself, then the
iterate tag would work fine, but the array needs to pulled out of the
Facility first.

Thanks for any help