Another victim of the Jack Tramiel and family!

Here's my list:

Vic-20
Atari 800XL
Atari 1040ST
Atari 1040Ste
Atart Mega ST4 (Ok, I was a glutton for punishment!)
Apple Mac SE
Apple Quadra 650
386
486DX/33
Dual P90
IBM P166
Homebuilt PII-400
Homebuilt PII-866

The list of peripherals would be too long to go into, but I did have a 300
baud modem, plus accounts on Compuserve, Delphi, GEnie, and BIX.

Brian