Hello,

I am using struts in my web application. To register a
customer a need several JSPs with different forms. The
data are not stored in the database until the last
form is filled and "Submit" button is clicked. Could
someone recommed me a good design for collecting data
from several JSPs using struts? Probably this is a
basic question, but I am new in web-application
programming and would appreciate any help.

Regards
Olga