Yeah that is what I thought. The problem I have is not with JSPs but with the
pasers. I get parser exceptions when trying to start up the web application that
uses Struts if I use 1.1 b1. I assume somewhere my classpath is referring to the
wrong parser jar files.
Would it be possible to get an overview of your setup ? The paser versions and
jar files you are using and where in WebSphere you deployed everything ?
Thanks very much
Aisling

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          pelly69@hotma|
|        |          il.com       |
|        |                       |
|        |          12/08/2002   |
|        |          10:07 AM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          struts-user  |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Aisling Vasey/scs/Linernet)                            |
  |       Subject:     RE: Deploying Struts on WebSphere Application Server    |
  |       4.0.2                                                                |

Websphere 3.5 does not support JSP 1.1, but starting from patch 3 (I think),
i.e. Websphere 3.5.3 it does. You can download patchs fropm IBMs web page.
We are actually running Struts 1.1b1, 1.0 and 1.0.2 apps in Websphere 3.5.3.

Should be not problems with Websphere 3.5.6.

Regards,

Adolfo.