From: Sudhir S. Shetty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 7:24 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Problem with logic:iterate

Hi ,
        Im having some problems with logic Iterate,
I have a Form Bean SampleRowForm.java in which I define a String []
---------------
private String [] tempsud =
{"Sudhir","Shetty","Ramesh","K","'Doug","Wong","Aloke","Thimi","InveniTech",
"Powershare"};

    public void setTempsud(String tempsud[]){
          this.tempsud = tempsud;
 }

 public String[] getTempsud(){
    return  this.tempsud;
 }
and in my JSP
I have the following code.
<logic:iterate id="SampleRowForm" name="SampleRowForm" property="tempsud">
 <%="Sudhir"%>
 <bean:write name="SampleRowForm" property="tempsud"/>
 </logic:iterate>

when i run the JSP file I get the following error
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property tempsud of
bean

Can you guide me how should i write the bean:write tag to print the values
of the String array on to the JSP?
regards,
Sudhir