I am using Struts 1.02 on Tomcat 4, and I get this message:
Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

I note the previous discussion on this topic in the archive has not pointed
to a solution, so I'm asking it again.

I deploy an .ear file containing a .war file which contains     (among others):
WEB-INF/lib/            struts.jar, parser.jar and jaxp.jar
WEB-INF/classes/        ApplicationResources.properties
WEB-INF/                        web.xml, struts-config.xml

The web.xml contains:
  <servlet>
     <servlet-name>ActionServlet</servlet-name>
     <display-name>ActionServlet</display-name>
     <init-param>
       <param-name>application</param-name>
       <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
     </init-param>

I'm missing something here, but I don't know what.  Can someone please
advise me on this?

Hobie Orris