I'm coming up to speed with Struts, and I can't seem to figure out the
<logic:iterate> tag.  I've got:

                <logic:iterate id="logo"  name="logoForm"
property="logoMap">
                            <bean:write name="logo" property="number"/>

I keep getting a "cannot find bean logo in scope null" error.  Do I have to
have an instance of the bean in the request?  I've tried specifying both
session and request scoping, and I've specified the type of the bean, but I
can't seem to get an instance created.  Is this something that Struts is
supposed to do, or is that something that is my responsibility?

Thanks!
-- Tracy Nelson
"Yes, learning Struts is a little like having bees live in your head.
But....there they are!"