On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:53:13 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Logging in 1.1b2
>

> I just dropped in 1.1B2 and all of the sudden things stopped working.  I
> have two apps I tried it with... Both of which were running a nightly
> build from around august 1st.  One of them still works, but the other
> one does not.

I've updated the README text on the Struts website to indicate that Log4J
users should download the commons-logging 1.0.1 release and replace the
copy of commons-logging.jar found in the Struts beta with the 1.0.1
release version.  Convenient links are provided to get your copy of
commons-logging:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.1-b2/

Sorry for the confusion.

Craig