Struts 1.1-b2

I have multiple resource files for my application defined in struts-config.xml:
<message-resources parameter="com.myco.myapp.ApplicationResources" null="false"/>
<message-resources key="myapp.module" parameter="com.myco.myapp.module.RmaResources"
null="false"/>

Then in my JSPs I reference:
<bean:message key="mykey1" />
<bean:message bundle="myapp.module" key="mykey2" />

This all works fine.

I am now trying to add in validation on the form. Here is my validation.xml:
<field property="partNumber" depends="required">
        <arg0 key="label.partNumber" />
</field>
<field property="faultDescription" depends="required">
        <arg0 bundle="myapp.module" key="faultDescription.title" />
</field>

The "partNumber" arg0 is in the "default" ApplicationResources.properties file and
displays correctly. However the "faultDescription" error message is not correct it
returns:
???en.faultDescription.title??? is required.

By looking at the validation_1_1.dtd I can see that the arg0 attribute takes only
three parameters:
name
key
resource

none of which is bundle. Can the validator handle multiple resources? Is this a bug?

TIA

-Devin