Michael,

I've done this and it works extremely well. You can also put the index.jsp
in your web.xml welcome file list, and then just access the webapp like this
- http://yourcompany.com/webapp

Jerry Jalenak

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.