Title: Message
Hi,
    I am using checkboxes in iterate tag which iterates over a set of objects of a class Say ABC.
    In ABC i have one boolean property need to be displayed as checkbox.

    I am able to display the checkbox box with the value checked / unchecked based on the boolean value set
    in the class ABC.

    When i submit the form i have a boolean array variable myCheckBox which gets called by method
    setMyCheckBox(boolean a[]) . I do not know which check box user had selected because it retruns array of true values if 1,2 check boxes are selected OR 1,3 checkboxes are selected.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
rgds
C.Bhaskaran

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.