Hi, Oz

I am actually not sure that this is not a struts
problem. Looks like it is. I replaced my jsp page with
the HTML page which has exactly the same fields and
scripts, but doesn't use struts, just HTML tags
<FORM>, <INPUT> and <SELECT>. On this HTMl page this
script works. It doesn't find the the action, because
the action is not mapped to this page, but it submits
the form from the script "document.forms[0].submit()"
and doesn't show me that strange error which I get
when using struts.

Olga