Neal,

We've been using Struts for about 4 months now.  I originally started with
1.0, then went to 1.1b1, and now 1.1b2. The initial learning curve was
fairly easy; learning some of the new features of 1.1 has taken some time
(some of the new things I haven't even had time to try!).  Once you figure
out the basics, the rest comes extremely easy.  I've been able to take a new
programmer (with ZERO experience in web app development), and train her to
use the basics of Struts in a couple of days.  She has since deployed her
first app, and has started on her second - this one will begin to use
validator instead of writing custom validation routines.  She picked up
Tiles without any problems.  The hardest thing that I've found is getting
new people to remember where to make all of the XML changes that need to be
made!  (web, struts-config, tiles-config, validator-rules, etc....)

HTH,

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.