I would like to know how to use the validate function on nested beans in
conjunction with the nested tags.

Using multiple nested loops in the top level bean's validate methond doesn't
seem like an elegant what to do it....In fact, it is downright crazy, I think,
particularly if you have more than 2 levels of nesting. The other way I thought
of doing this (which is how I carry out updates to the database) is passing the
changed bean back up to the parent. This seems even less elegant.

Can someone please suggest how to do this (if even possible) in a more elegant
way?

Thanks hugely in advance....