Works fine with NN 6.2.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: neal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 3:00 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Non-Struts related : input one text field then show
description in another field

Sounds like you're saying that you want to cause the page to submit on the
onBlur event, correct?

Try something like this:

        <input type="text" onBlur="this.form.submit()" />

And then course you would do the lookup server-side and return the page with
the revised list of zipcodes, per the chosen state.  This is a similar sort
of thing to what ASP.NET does with postback.  Note though that onBlur
probably won't work with NN4 and possibly not NN6...last I checked it was an
event only listened to by MSIE.  Also note that this implies making a lot of
round trips to the server, which might decrease performance of you app in
high-traffic scenarios.

Cheers.
Neal