Yes...sorry I don't think I made myself quite clear... I am aware that ActionForms are
created on
a per-request basis... what I was pointing out was that the "one per screen" colour
that is
associated with the ActionForm comes under the "Number of Implementations (in
general)" legend.
This would imply that there is an implementation of an ActionForm class per screen.
The square
outline colours represents instances in memory which would more accurately describe
how they are
generated. The Action class for instance has a "one per action" colour.

Perhaps I am wrong in my interpretation but what I was stating was that it was
ambiguous and could
be interpretted in more ways than one

Alex

 --- Jason Rosen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Dan's diagram actually (and correctly)
denotes that
there is one ActionForm