Hi,

This group is very active which is a good thing.  I'd like to familiarize
myself with the usage of struts.  I have background in Java and JSP
etc...., I also have access to BEA Weblogic 5.1 currently.  Just need a tip
as to the best way to get started with them.  Any recommendations for a
site that might have a clear explanation and examples that can be
implemented to give one some hands on.  I know about the main site and that
is where I was going to start, but was wondering if anyone knew of anything
else besides.  Thanks very much.

Jim Thomas