From: Kwang-Shi Shu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 1:06 PM
To: Kwang-Shi Shu; Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Why <html:javascript> failed?

      I am running the "struts-validator/jsRegistration.jsp" from Tomcat 4.0.4 with Struts 1.1-b1 on IE5 from Windows XP.

The screen shows the "// End -->" as follows:

(Please see jsRegister.doc

When I clicked the "Save" button, I got (Please see error.doc)

When I viewed the source code vis "View Source", I notice that

</form>

//  End -->

</SCRIPT>

There is no <JavaScript> tag. Apparently something is wrong.

Could somebody explain this and show me how to work around this problem?

Thanks.

Kwang-Shi