Hi,
I am a newbie to struts and jsp facing the following problem:
-Resource strings are in applicationresource.properties.
-In mypage.jsp is included header.jsp
-Header.jsp needs to know the resource string
-I somehow want to pass either the key in the resource string to the
header.jsp and make the header.jsp get the value and display it, or pass
directly the value.

I am facing  problem because i cant do the following in the mypage.jsp:
<jsp:include page="Header.jsp" flush="true" >
  <jsp:param name="heading1text" value="<bean:message
key="mypage.heading.text" />" />
</jsp:include>
so that the header directly gets the string to be displayed

nor can i do a
request.getAttribute("mypage.heading.text") %></font>
so that i can just pass "mypage.heading.text" from the mypage.jsp instead of
the value of the key.

I am sure there's some syntax/design level solution to this. Its just that i
am not aware. Tried searching on the net but unfortunately didnt have
successful hit.

Thnx in advance
amol