From: Darren McGuinness [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Nesting beans

I  have seen in documentation that Struts 1.1 supports nesting tags. However, I'm
using struts 1.0(unavoidable), and  I'm looking to implement nesting in the beans, and
can't find any concrete examples.

I have a LoginForm  bean, and within this bean have an attribute "session" of type
SessionBean (another bean i've made). I've seen an
example(http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/next/Primer_partTwo.jsp?content=yesplease)

showing the way you access in a JSP is:

'requestId' attribute in the SessionBean.

my question now is, if this actually works, how can you have an attribute which is a
vector/list of SessionBeans; do I just declare an attribute like so:
    vector session;
and have add/remove/get/set methods for it?

then do i access each SessionBean like so:

cheers