Hi Miguel Angel,

I response you in English to share the answer with anyone. After JSP
compilation it becomes in an HTML which is sent to the browser client.
Once in the client, how can the HTML hold a bean? The bean is supposed in
the JSP compilation by the JSP engine but produced HTML cannot hold the
bean, AFAIK.

Can you further explain your question or answer directly, in Spanish if you
want to [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

To pursue the behaviour that you are looking for, why do not you place the
bean in session scope and invoke it from the sucesive JSPs? Take in mind
that JSP compilation produces in server and the page that you see in browser
IN THE CLIENT MACHINE is the HTML after JSP compilation.

Am I missing something? Regards,

Adolfo.

>From: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Bean of scope request missing in link
>Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:03:42 +0200
>
>I've got a JSP page with a <html:form>. This form is complete with the
>contents of a java bean. I've got a link to a Action (that redirects to
>another JSP). Mi problem is that when I press the link, the Action (and, of
>course, after the JSP) don't receive the java bean, so in the JSP I can't
>print the contents. The bean have scope request, so I think it would have
>work.
>
>Is this normal? Some idea?
>
>Thanks!!
>

>--