Arron, thanks for the nested tag library, cool stuff!  I was wondering why
the nested logic wouldn't be the default if a tag's name property was not
specified; or at the very least, why not just add a nested="true" attribute
if you wanted to nested functionality to any of the existing tags and the
default would be false. I guess, I was wondering why the need to explicitely
have this logic in an entirely different tag library since the nested logic
is an extension of existing tag logic.

robert