Hello all

I would appreciate any/ all help for my problem.

We are storing all the errors & messages displayed to the users in a
database.
We are having a controller making the calls to the database and
returning the presentation layer asset of errors or messages to be
displayed.

In my actionclass, after I make the call to the controller, based on the
success or failure of the call, I build the actionerrors with the
message sent back from controller call. These messages are not
maintained in the appresources.properties
The code in my actionclass looks like:

errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,
                           new ActionError("error.tablemessage", "Pass
My message"));
saveErrors(request, errors);

In my appresources.properties
error.tablemessage={0}

In my jsp

This does not print the error message"Pass My message" on the page.

How to make a dynamic error or message appear in the page?

(I tried to look in the archives for answers, but couldn't find one. May
be I missed it too.)

Thank you
Vivek