How do I populate the href attribute in the <html:link> tag?
I have the following code with a bean 'score' that contains
the url I want to put in the hyperlink tag.

    <bean:write name="score" property="url"/>

where xxx should be the same as the body of this (<Bean:write ....)
how can I populate the href with the dynamic content?
Obviously, you cannot put the <bean:write ... tag into it.

By the way: it would be really helpful if we created example pages
for the major tags and their usages. Somehow the documentation works
only for people who know this fairly well. A lot of the questions could
be avoided!