JAAS is not relevant if you're using container-managed security.  You'll
need to set up users in whatever user database your container (WebLogic in
your case) provides.  Struts also has nothing to do with this -- although
you can use role information with tags like <logic:present> or the "roles"
attribute on an <action> if you want to.

JAAS would only be relevant if you wanted to do application-managed
security instead, or if you were implementing the container itself.

Craig