On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Donald Ball wrote:

> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:48:56 -0400
> From: Donald Ball <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Fwd: Re: trouble with DynaValidatorForm
>
> Never mind, I found the problem - invalid validator.xml. Pretty good stuff
> going on now, thanks to the struts team.
>
> btw, never got an answer to my second original question - is anyone writing
> the jakarta docs for the Dyna and Validator stuff? If not, I could try to
> take a stab at it.

The DynaBean APIs themselves are discussed in the commons-beanutils
JavaDocs (especially in the package overview for o.a.c.beanutils).  There
isn't really much in the way of docs yet for the Struts use of them
DynaActionForm) or the validator stuff -- additions to the user guide on
these topics would be very gratefully accepted.

> - donald

Craig