Subject: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already called getOutputStream()
From: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I'm using the CheckLogonTag with my application. The tag works perfectly. If
it returns SKIP_BODY (that happens when the user is not authenticated) I
receive an "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already called
getOutputStream()".

If the user is authenticated, then the tag returns an EVAL_PAGE and the page
loads perfectly.

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance!!