Thanks for the sample code, Maris.

I could make some headway, but still can't get the setters to work. Here is
the snippet:

<logic:iterate id="b" name="MyForm" property="list" type="my.path.Club">
<TR><TD>
</TD></TR>
</logic:iterate>

'list' is a vector.
'Club' has a private String variable - 'data', with get/set methods.
The values are displayed correctly on the page.
The problem is that the new values typed in the textbox are not updated in
'list'.
What did I miss?
-rejin.