Hi all,
   I've seen this question asked a couple of times in the archives, but there
weren't any answers that I could find, so I'm giving it another shot.  How
can I create an instance of DynaActionForm from inside an Action in order to
prepopulate it with data to be displayed in a jsp form?  I tried the
following:

DynaActionForm myForm = new DynaActionForm();
myForm.set("firstName", "bob");

A NullPointerException is thrown.  Is it possible to do something like this
with a DynaActionForm?  Do I have to go back to the regular ActionForm to
have the ability to create an instance of an ActionForm, populate it, put it
on the Request, and forward to a jsp that will then use the form?  Thanks.

Aaron