From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 6:44 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Hashmap and logic:equal

"I think with Hashmap you just need key or value, so where you have
property="mapkey1" change to key or value"

I am a bit confused ,I will clarify..
Aa an eample, in my loadAction:
Map myMap = new Map();
myMap.put("item1","X");
myMap.put("item2","Y");
request.setAttrite("infoObject",myMap);

In my Page:
<logic:equals name="infoObject" property="item1????" value="X > Show A
</logic:equals>

Can this even by done?  I was hoping not to have to use a scriptlet or
iterate.

Thanks

Darryl Nortje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/27/2002 11:18:50 AM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

This is how I got it of my form object
<logic:equal name="defaultForm" property="jspAction" scope="request"
value="indexDoc">

and this is how I got it out of a collection object
<logic:iterate name="attrib" id="collElem">
 <logic:equal name="collElem" property="isReadonly" value="readonly">

In the form object I have a getJspAction() method and in the collection
object I have a getIsReadonly() method.