yes you can. Let's say your user object, is you form class. or similar
bean....... it has in particular a getFullname() method. You store this user
bean on the request or session as "userstuff". Then when you want to write
out the username on a jsp page all you do is this -->   <bean:write
name="userstuff" property="fullname"/>.

I don't see why this shouldn't work

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for your help. But, please bear with me
because I am trying very hard to make some sense out
of it. Is there any way that I can store the
information associated to a particular user in a user
object and then retrieve it later on my JSP page? In
other words, can I do the following?

<bean:write name="User" property="fullname"/> ??

Thank you!!!!!!

Thanks,