The length of the presentation at AJUG was a little over
two hours. It should have lasted longer, but I had to
spend up at the end because I realized how long I had
been going.

It was a fun presentation, I tried to keep it light and
humorous. Marc Fleury actually interrupted me half way
through to bring me a beer on a serving tray like a
waitress. Everyone laughed hysterically at that. It was
a good time. I hope to do it again soon.

As far as Beer4All.com, as soon as we find some sucker,
er I mean some VC, then we off we go :)

Chuck